20% DISCOUNT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1!
A four-hour exclusive course on mashups (mashup, edit, blend, flip, etc. - it's all the same) from KIDY.
- Where to get ideas for mashups and match songs for each other
- Complete review of Ableton for beginners (understandable even for those who have never opened the program or used other DAW)
- Mashups from songs in different keys
- Mashups from songs at different speeds
- Multi-track mashups and acapellas
- Mashups in different musical styles
- Using samples and plugins in mashups
- How to cut any instrument or vocal from a track
- How to make cut vocals sound good
- Using the acapella as an instrument
- How to use mashups in order to be more popular, more in demand, and earn more money
- 9 mashup Ableton projects were done in the course
- tone table